Thursday, April 23, 2015

Idaho

Casey and Isaac made it all night in the tent.  They didn't sleep great but had a fun time.  I think that we will try camping in the canyon next.  Last night I finished Oliver's practice vest and it fits him.  I didn't get a great picture of it but I will put one on of the real vest.  I watch half of the imitation game on vudu while I sewed, tell Dad thanks for putting them all on their.  It is nice to have.  Today we went up to Idaho to visit Calleen.  It was a good day but it rained off and on.  We took them out to lunch in Preston which was fun.  She is trying to get her soap business going and I have some that you can try and then write a testimonial on her web site if you like it.  I hope that this weather clears up for Saturday.  I am looking forward to going to the heritage center.

Love
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...