Thursday, April 23, 2015

So close

Today was better my ear ache is gone so that was nice. Work was good it went by fast. I went grocery shopping so that's over. I hate grocery shopping. You never know what sounds good. I wish I was rich so u could hire some one to do my laundry and grocery shop. The two worse adult responsibilities. I made dinner tonight. I bought a rotisserie chicken from the store. And made chicken tacos. I melted cheese with avacado and ranch. It was good. Walter came over for a bit. Some one at the VA tried to commit suicide so they are making everyone have a cerfew at 8 so they can do more group therapy seasons. his sister is having the baby tomorrow at 7am. So that will be fun. I work tomorrow at scheels so nothing to crazy.

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...