Monday, April 20, 2015

Good day

I had a nice day.  I think getting some sleep helped me, the day went really fast and I got a lot done.  We went to pick up pills after work and they didn't have them yet so they gave us enough to last until tomorrow and then we can pick some more up.  I noticed that there was a 1/2 of a refill left on the anitbiotics so we went to get the rest of them.  We watched Noah on netflixs tonight and it is a weird show but we watched it all.  Drive safe to the doctor's tomorrow Karen.  I will take you for dinner afterwards for going to the doctor.  Have a great Tuesday.  It was really smoky here today.  I looked it up and there is a big fire in California.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...