Thursday, April 23, 2015

Shopping

Work was good.  I went out to dinner with Kay and Julie and Jen and Rylie tonight.  It was fun.  I did find some kids shoes at Children's Place on clearance and then half off that.  I bought Isaac and Oliver a pair.  I figure if they don't fit them it wasn't that much.  I am excited for your vests Rachel that will be nice.  Congratulations on the lawn Karen.  You have an endless battle with weeds with your neighbor.  Until he tries and controls them you will always be fighting them.  I am glad that tomorrow is Friday.  I hope Saturday is nice also.  I am excited for the train.  Have a wonderful day tomorrow.  I hope you are feeling better Robin.  It is clean files day tomorrow and we can wear jeans.  That is a big deal around our place.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...