Friday, April 24, 2015

Raining

It is really raining here tonight.  It sounds so nice.  I love the sound of the rain.  I think we aren't going to the farm tomorrow.  It is raining in Logan also.  Isaac wants to come down and go swimming.  Rachel I-15 in Bountiful is a mess so take Legacy.  Karen if you want to come down bring your swimming suit.  We went to Walmart tonight to get treats and it was nice to walk around.  That baby is so cute Robin.  I think she looks like Walter.  I know they are both adopted but she has his cheeks.  I am glad everyone is doing good.  Be safe out there tomorrow in the weather.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...