Monday, July 6, 2015

Cooler

This morning was rough with Isaac, he was really grouchy and spent most of the morning in time out.  After lunch he played outside with the neighborhood kids and was in a better mood after that but he still wasn't 100%.  Casey was on a cleaning roll today.  He deep cleaned the kitchen and cleaned all the windows.   It looks really nice.  He also got a lot of weeding done.  For my birthday I wanted a cooler to take camping so we went and got one.  I attached a picture, I think it will be lot of fun.  We had dinner at panda also which was nice.  We spent the rest of the night outside doing yard work and playing.  It was a nice evening.  Casey also found the largest worm in the world and I attached a picture.  I am sorry that the jeep broke Mom, you have had your run of car problems lately.  Also cute shoes Robin, they are perfect.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...