Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Weird week

This week is turning out to be a weird week.  I worked late today and tomorrow I am helping with the Zero Harm Celebration from 8 - 10 tomorrow night so I am going to work at night.  I was reading Lucile's obituary today and she has over 120 living descendants.  The funeral is going to be huge.  I have never seen great great grandchildren.  Her kids are great grandparents.  I thought that was pretty neat.  The viewing starts at 9:30 so I thought we would get there around ten.  The funeral is at 11:00. 
Did you see on facebook that Marissa had her baby?  I am sorry that Isaac isn't feeling well.  I hope he gets over it quickly.  Everyone have a great hump day.  We didn't get any rain Karen.  You are lucky.  It is a lot cooler however so that is nice.  We can go get the serger one day Robin if you want me to go with you.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...