Friday, July 10, 2015

Granola Bars

Mom, we are running low on granola bars so we can buy them again.  The same with fish crackers, we have been eating a lot of snacks and catching up.  Casey's friend Pete set his alarm for the wrong time so he missed his ride.  We visited for a while this morning and then he just went on a ride on his own.  He wasn't too upset about it.  We went to the zoo and walked around and then went to their story time.  It was a fun time.  Oliver fell asleep on the way home and would not take a nap afterwards.  He was tired and grumpy this evening.  We made crepes for dinner and it tasted really good.  I hope that everyone has a good weekend.  I hope that everyone gets some rest so you can party hard on my birthday in one week.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...