Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thursday

Casey has the 24th off but not the 25th.  We are still coming to the demo derby on the 25th but could do something else on the 24th.  I think that vernal sounds fun and we are in.  I haven't been their in a hundred year.  I think it will be fun to go back to Dugway for the Reunion just to see how much it has changed, I am excited.  Today was pretty good.  Casey worked on his car and got it running again.  He also cleaned the bathroom really well, he is on a roll.  A friend he used to work with is doing a bike early tomorrow and needed a place to stay. So we spent the evening with him and it was fun.  He got his bike ready for the race and we played outside, the weather is so nice and cool.  I hope that everyone has a good Friday, I hope it is calm and fast.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...