Saturday, July 11, 2015

Almost a quiet day

I slept in today and we were just going to go shopping when we got an email.  Grandma's hip is broken but they aren't going to replace it.  It looks like they are going to put a rod in it.  She has pleurisy really bad so they can't do that until that gets better.  I guess they are going to try and drain some fluid from her lung tomorrow.  Poor thing.  She actually looked really good and was acting very much like herself all day.  She wasn't in any pain.  That made me feel better.  They said that she will have to go into a rehab center for awhile after she gets out of the hospital.  She isn't going to be happy about that one.  She was upset they took her wig off so me and dad went and got her some caps for her head.  We found a wig store and they had some really nice ones.  She felt a lot better after she had those.  Everyone have a great Sunday.  The weather is so nice.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...