Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Natures Fireworks

I worked late tonight and man what a storm.  I haven't seen rain like that since Houston.  The lightening was continuous.  IT was cool.  I haven't driven in that for a long time.  There was a huge tree that had crashed on a truck.  The funeral was really nice.  It was so good to see everyone.  Everyone came.  All four of us.  Cathy and Scott and Heidi and Emmie from Helen's side and then Lucile's four kids and everyone else.  It was really nice to see everyone.  We went to El Matador afterwards and it was nice to visit.  Cathy and Heidi and Emmie came with us.  I was so glad I went.  I went to work this evening and worked until 10:30.  It has been a crazy week.  Dad went with me to the funeral.  I was glad he came.  All four of her kids talked.  They did a good job.  Everyone have a great day.  Be careful in the storms.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...