Sunday, July 5, 2015

Raspberries

You guys forgot Raspberries yesterday.  I had them for breakfast and it was really good.  Thanks for coming up.  I had a good time and I really liked that movie.  I think it would be a good one to buy.  Oliver didn't sleep last night but both boys slept in this morning so that was nice.  Oliver didn't nap because he got up late but we still skipped sacrament.  Isaac really really wanted to make sugar cookies after dinner so Casey and him did.  We made red, white and blue stars and they were cute.  It will be a long week with nothing fun going on.  Maybe something will come up.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...