Thursday, July 9, 2015

Well

I know that is a deep subject.  They looked at the jeep and said they needed to adjust the controls so they did that and we will pick it up in the morning and see how it works.  I helped with the zero harm fair and they lady that was suppose to take me home forgot me and I got stranded at Riverton Hospital.  I called dad and he came and rescued me.  She did come back and apologized about leaving.  She just got distracted.  I thought it was nice she came back.  Dad was already driving there so I waited for him.  We went to Dickey's for dinner.  I was amazed how much that area has changed since Isaac was born there.  It is one huge shopping area.  We went home and just vegged.  I was tired.  Robin and Karen do you want to go to Dugway reunion?  I need to have a bunch of information so they will let you one the post.  Let me know if you want to go and I will send it off tomorrow night.  I will call everyone and get the information.  You do need you life history for sure.  I was also pondering going to Vernal instead of Yellowstone.  How do you feel about that one?  I am having a hard time getting on the website for a cabin in Yellowstone.  I think that is all my excitement.  It has been the strangest week for sure.  I haven't even had time to see how many hours I need to work tomorrow.  Hopefully tomorrow will be quieter.  We are interviewing for a temp position to get some  help.  Hopefully she will be wonderful.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...