Monday, July 6, 2015

It is tough

I am sorry that Isaac had a bad day.  That does make for a long day.  Oliver has turned into a climber.  He is going to be jumping off the couch soon.  Karen I am glad you had a good day.  I couldn't sleep last night and today was crazy busy.  I am hoping sleep and a slower day is in my future.  I love the cooler Rachel.  That will be so nice.  The jeep is so weird.  One time it is blowing 150 degree air out of the side and then on the way home it was working just fine.  Go figure.  We are taking it in on Thursday.  It poured rain here for about 20 minutes and it was fun to watch.  Robin I hope you had a great day.  I love those shoes.  The flower and beads were perfect match.   Have a wonderful Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...