Friday, August 21, 2015

Day Off

We were driving to go grocery shopping this morning and Isaac said he just wanted a day off.  So after that we just stayed at home and rested.  It was nice, I think that Isaac was tired.  Oliver slept all night which is a miracle.  I think his tooth must of broken through so I hope that it is better from now on.  We are excited to have Mom come up tomorrow, thanks for coming.  I hope that Karen and Robin have a good weekend.

Love
Rachel

Isaac wanted me to take his picture like this

I have been trying to sew a little and have made progress on this quilt.  I have the blocks in rows I just need to sew the rows together.

Oliver hasn't been eating well so I moved his chair to face the table and it has helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...