Monday, August 17, 2015

Harvest Times

Today we were busy with the garden.  I had two bowels of tomatoes ready so I made some crock pot spaghetti sauce and we are going to freeze that.  I have two more bowls of tomatoes that aren't ready yet but I am going to make stewed tomatoes with those.  I picked the rest of the beans and we ate them for dinner and then we are going to freeze the rest of them tomorrow, we didn't get to it today.  Casey spent over an hour picking blackberries and we have a ton and a ton frozen.  We are juicing them and then going to make jelly with it.  I was thinking we could give them out as Christmas presents if you guys wanted.  Casey and Isaac are sleeping in the back yard tonight and then going camping on Wednesday.  Isaac had a big plan to turn our house into snowbird and make a tram.  Casey and Isaac started to work on it but I think tomorrow they are going to do more.  He thinks of funny things.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...