Tuesday, August 18, 2015

That is cool

Rachel, WOW that is amazing.  Good job.  You have your years supply.  That is a lot of work.  I am glad it is cooler up there.  It has been one hot summer.  Karen, I am glad the service man came and looked at your fridge.  Did he give you any hints how to keep it going until they fix it?  Robin I am meeting Kay and Julie for dinner on Thursday.  I wasn't sure if it was date not for you and Walter.  I wasn't sure when he got back from Snowbird.  We went grocery shopping on the way home tonight and then I did laundry.  I think we are going to take dinner into Grandma and Jani on Friday so I am coming to Logan on SAturday morning.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...