Friday, August 21, 2015

I did it

I made it to Friday.  It was a good day at work and then after work we went and took dinner into Grandma and Jani.  Grandma doesn't look so good.  I am worried about her being all alone.  Jani leaves on Sunday.  I am excited to come up tomorrow.  I think I am just coming up and dad will join us later.  Karen that is a really good recipe.  The barley will soak up a lot of the water so at the end you might have to add a little more juice.  It will be really good.  Robin that is wonderful about the 5th.  That will work perfect.  Are we going to have sewing day at Karen's place?  Good luck with your photo shoot with Joe.  Everyone have a great weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...