Thursday, August 20, 2015

Nice day

It sounds like we all had a nice day.  The dentist was nice.  I liked him.  He took a 3 d xray of my mouth and on Tuesday we are going to meet again and see what options there are.  Dad went with me and he needs a crown. We will get that done.  He was a the dentist and started hurting from a kidney stone.  Poor guy.  We went home and has been resting.  I meet Kay and Julie and Jen for dinner.  It was a nice visit.  I bought me an air mattress so I am all set for Logan.  I am glad you and Walter went to dinner.  I hope it was good.  Karen didn't they just do road construction there?  That is crazy.  Rachel that is fun that Tiffany came and visited.  That is fun to hang out.  Have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...