Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Dentist

Me and dad are trying out a new dentist tomorrow.  Someone from work said he does good.  I will let you know how that works out.  I have been staying a little late to make up the hours but tonight Robin texted and said she wanted to give me her cute blocks so we went and picked her up and took her to dinner and went looking at computers.  I think dad has found the one he wants.  His has been acting up lately and we decided we better start looking for a new one.  Not much else going on with me.  I think that is fun that Isaac and Casey went camping.  That will be fun for them.  It is so smoky here as well.  You couldn't see the mountains this morning.  Wish me luck with the dentist.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...