Thursday, September 17, 2015

Almost Done

I only have half a block left on my sampler quilt and then all the blocks are done.  I am going to finish it tonight I hope.  When Isaac was at school Casey and Oliver ran some errands and I stayed and sewed, it was nice.  Casey turned down the job today and I think it was good.  He can find a better paying one.  I tried to make a ghost with Isaac this afternoon with cheese cloth and cornstarch but I made it too thick and it didn't work out.  I think we are going to try again tomorrow.  We went and visited Randy this evening and it was good to see them.  When we got home we went on a walk and it started to rain when we were almost home so we had good timing.  It should be better weather tomorrow so we might try to go to the zoo.  Everyone have a good Friday.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...