Thursday, September 17, 2015

Pictures

I worked a little late tonight to make up the hours from taking off on Tuesday.  I made up all the hours.  I am saving all my leave so I can help with the baby.  I am way excited for that.  Dad had to work later than me so I drove trax and got the pictures of the boys from Penney's.  They are so dang cute.  I love all of them.  Dad wasn't feeling well so we came home and had dinner and just vegged.  His stomach wasn't feeling very well.  I think it is just allergy season.  Not much else going on with me.  I am glad tomorrow is Friday.  I think it is the first week I have worked a whole week in a long time.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...