Friday, September 18, 2015

Try friday

Today was good at work we thought it would be fun to have "try" friday. It's where we dress up and do make up and try to look nice. It was fun. Then we went to ogies for lunch it's good. Grandma would like it, the place reminded me of alices. I picked up a onsie at Walters parents. His sisters little one is going to be a clown so she wanted a clown onsie. I also used the pink glitter vinyl for the letters. I met up with Joe also to give him the jacket back. He was happy with the patchs. Well I'm tired I've been running all day. Karen-- my boss had left for the day but I will ask her in monday about the cotton candy machine. Thank you again

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...