Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Thunder

Thanks for the recipe Robin, that looks good.  We had a good day.  Casey went backpacking last night and came home this evening.  They got rained on but had a fun time.  They seemed happy.  The boys got up early and I thought it was going to be a really long day but it turned out good.  We went to the grocery store this morning and then went to story time.  Jenn came over to sew which was fun, I did three more blocks so I only have three more.  Randy came over while we were sewing and wanted to take Isaac and Oliver out for a treat.  Oliver was asleep so he just took Isaac.  They got doughnuts and went hiking at first dam.  They had a fun time and it was nice to have him have a good time while I sewed.  The afternoon was nice outside so we got to play in the backyard.  Casey has a job interview tomorrow so I will let you know how that goes.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel




I thought of Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...