Monday, September 14, 2015

I love to play

I sure had a fun birthday weekend also.  It was tough to get back to the real world.  I am with Rachel.  I can hardly wait until next birthday so we can have crab.  It was so good.  I thought about it all day.  I am hoping it rains tonight so it will wash my car.  I was in the garage at work all day today.  It needs a bath bad.  I am going to the Fair with Julie and Kay tomorrow afternoon unless it rains.  We made it to Walmart to night to get groceries.  Everything that was in the house had mold on it.  I love those cookies Rachel.  I got them at Target.  I will have to go and get another box of them.  They are cute.   Have a fun Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...