Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Rain

Sorry I missed your call Mom.  They class went until almost 10 and it was too late to call back.  That is good to know at offers.  I told Casey about it.  Casey had a job interview this morning and he didn't think it went well but they called this afternoon and offered him a job.  It is less money but we are not sure about benefits so we are thinking about it.  Isaac had to take the sharing bag today for the letter B so he wanted to take his blanket, he was pretty excited.  Oliver really wanted some chocolate milk so we picked up Isaac and went out to the cheese factory.  They were pretty excited to get some.  I had that birth class again tonight and it was interesting.  It is pretty long, I go at 6 and it last until almost 10.  Well everyone have a good night and stay warm.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...