Tuesday, September 15, 2015

No Fair

I never made it to the fair.  Kay, Julie and Jen were there and a huge storm moved in they said they were going to stay but by the time I left work they had had enough so we met at the Valley Fair Mall.  It just poured rain the whole way there.  I haven't seen rain like that in a long time.  I am glad that Casey made it home safe and sound.  That was really nice of Randy to come and get the boys.  Robin that does look like a really good recipe.  I am going to make it.  I hope Walter knows how spoiled he is.  Karen is has been raining here all night also.  I love the rain.  Everyone have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...