Monday, September 14, 2015

Thanks

Thanks for the pictures Robin, I didn't hardly take any.  Thanks for the fun time, I will be thinking of crab until your next birthday Karen.  It was so good.  We had a good day today thanks to all of the fun things Mom bought the boys.  We did fun things all afternoon, we made cookies and glitter stickers.  Oliver woke up at the crack of dawn and slept most of the afternoon.  We walked Isaac to school this morning which was kind of stressful because Isaac went so slow.  I need to give us more time.  Then Casey got ready to go camping.  He left around 12.  It rained a bit after they left but I think that they will be fine.  Julie sent me two cute little girl outfits, they were really cute and that was sweet of her.  Well I am off to make two more blocks.  I hope that I can get them all done this week then I can start on another baby quilt. :)

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...