Monday, August 29, 2016

Is it Halloween yet?

Robin, I hate the waiting game, I hope that they let you know soon.  Text me when you find out.  Today was good.  We hung up the Halloween decorations on the window and the boys loved it.  They have looked at it all day.  I thought Henry was coming to our house but we were supposed to go their.  They ended up coming over and his little brother stayed also so Oliver had someone to play with.  They were good boys and we had fun.  Henry is going to be in Isaac's class with some other kids from his preschool.  That made me really really happy.  When Ruthie got up from her nap we ran to Sam's club and got some things.  We just played at home the rest of the day.  I did figure out the leather and have two gallon bags full so it anyone wants some let me know.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...