Saturday, September 3, 2016

Nice day

It was a really nice day.  Karen came down with a lot of homemade cookies and she got new tires on her car.  We went to Walmart while they were doing that to get ingredients for the soup for tomorrow night's dinner and Rhoade roll.  We hooked up with Robin for lunch and walked the mall and Costco.  It was fun, Macey's is closing on October 1st.  Afterwards we came home and played games.  It was nice to visit.  Robin wants to make baskets so I thought maybe tomorrow night we could try and make some with the instructions you found Rachel.  Drive safe.  We are going to meet up with Grandma Bodily for lunch.  Keep us posted on when you leave.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...