Thursday, September 1, 2016

Walking

Isaac woke up at 6:30 today, I think he is worried about missing school.  I had just fed Ruthie so it was an early morning.  Isaac rode his bike to school today and we walked with him.  It wore me out, he goes so fast on his bike.  We walked slow on the way home and Oliver had fun.  We walked back to get him but Ruthie had fallen asleep so I put her in the stroller that folds back so Oliver had to walk but I ended up carrying him the whole way which was also tiring.  Isaac was tired after school so I should of just drove and put the bike in the back.  We made it though and it ended up being fun.  For dinner we went to costa vida and got tortillas and then went to shopko to get Isaac a bike lock.  It got so windy when we got home, it is a crazy storm.  No rain just wind.  A part of the fence blew over but it was already broken and we knew it.  Well everyone enjoy your night.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...