Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday

I love the wings Robin, good job.  I am glad that everyone had a good day.  We went to church and it was nice, we used some of the stuff Karen sent and that was fun.  Oliver and Casey left early and the rest of us stayed.  Ruthie fell asleep and slept for a long time with me holding her.  In the afternoon Oliver took a really long nap which was good for him.  Me and Isaac made tie dye cupcakes and they turned out good.  Casey worked on his car for a while and we did more apricots.  The leather hasn't worked our great but today we tried parchment paper and it worked really well, yea.  We hung all the Halloween decorations in the tree in the hallway, it turned out cute.  Everyone have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...