Wednesday, August 31, 2016

What a ride

Man today was a big busy day.  First day of kindergarten, enlarged spleen, people arriving from Kuwait to look at the detector.  I might be on tums before I go to sleep.  I am glad that Isaac loved his first day of Kindergarten.  That is great.  I hope that back to school night went well.  Karen I am glad you got groceries.  That is always a good day to have food in the house.  Robin all I can say is I am worried.  I am so glad you went in and got checked.  I worked late today but I was an hour short on my time from the retreat so I made that up.  The sales man from Kuwait came in yesterday and dad is going to demo his new program he is working on.  Neil still doesn't have anything ready to show.  Pray for him that all goes well.  Rachel thank Casey for keeping the jeep and double checking it was working.  We owe him for doing that.  I am excited for the holiday weekend.  It is suppose to be cooler.  That will make the zoo a lot nicer.  You guys find the funniest things.  I love reading them.Be safe LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...