Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Man it is still hot

I thought today felt really hot outside.  I have been liking the feel of fall but there was none today.  Tomorrow is suppose to be 98.  I have been watching the weather and zoo Monday is looking really nice and a lot cooler.  Robin I am sorry the doctor didn't call you.  He better call you soon.  Rachel good luck with your first day of school.  Karen that is fun your shared your blackberries with your visiting teacher.  Not much else to report from my end.  This week seems to be going fast because of the retreat.  I have been trying to go to bed a little earlier because it takes me so long to fall asleep.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...