Monday, August 29, 2016

Retreat

We had a retreat today and it was really nice.  I enjoyed it.  We went to the museum and it was nice.  We had a couple people come talk to us and that was good.  Robin, I am glad you survived your CT scan.  If you don't hear from the doctor tomorrow, call them and get the information.  I am sorry they fired that lady.  I think that is what is going to happen at my work also and I am not looking forward to that.  It is tough.  I do so love your wings.  Karen, I had your soup for lunch and it was really good.  Rachel everyone loved the berries.  Not much else to report.  I did go grocery shopping and that was good.  I was out of stuff for dad's lunches.  I can't believe that August only has two more days.  Crazy!  Rachel Ruth is so dang cute in that dress.  LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...