Monday, August 29, 2016
Retreat
We had a retreat today and it was really nice. I enjoyed it. We went to the museum and it was nice. We had a couple people come talk to us and that was good. Robin, I am glad you survived your CT scan. If you don't hear from the doctor tomorrow, call them and get the information. I am sorry they fired that lady. I think that is what is going to happen at my work also and I am not looking forward to that. It is tough. I do so love your wings. Karen, I had your soup for lunch and it was really good. Rachel everyone loved the berries. Not much else to report. I did go grocery shopping and that was good. I was out of stuff for dad's lunches. I can't believe that August only has two more days. Crazy! Rachel Ruth is so dang cute in that dress. LOVE YOU GUYS MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment