Friday, May 26, 2017

I am shocked

Karen, that is weird you didn't get tickets.  I am with Rachel we will come up and party anyway.  It will be fun.  I got to leave work early and come late.  It was nice.  Dad had to work a little late so I took trax to Smith's just to walk around.  I found some cute shirts for Ruth for $2.00.  I feel like I scored.  Dad joined up with me and then we went home.  Later we went to Walmart and bought a new movie.  We are going up to Karen's tomorrow to help her get her ceiling fan installed.  I am excited to play this weekend.  Robin do you work during the weekend?  Rachel, I am so glad you took Isaac in.  The meds will help a lot.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...