Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday of meetings

Thanks for coming up again yesterday, it was such a nice day.  Last night I watched passengers on vudu and almost finished up my tool tote.  I didn't love the movie but it was good to watch it, thanks Mom and Dad.  I love my tool tote, it was fun to sew and turned out so good.  Today was good.  We went to church.  Oliver was kind of grumpy but he went to his class and did ok.  He did so good going potty today, it was amazing.  He even said when he needed to go which is a big step.  I had meetings for most of the day and Casey watched the kids.  After dinner went walked to the park along the canal.  It was so nice, we haven't walked that way since they change the canal and it brought back a lot of memories.  The kids had fun running around and going to the park.  It was a nice evening.  Kelly came over and is helping Casey work on the transmission which is fun.  Everyone have a good Monday and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel


Ruth was dressing herself all day, it was pretty cute.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...