Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thursday

I think Isaac is doing better.  We were playing playdough after dinner for a half an hour maybe and we start to clean up and I look at Isaac and his jaw is swollen.  He has been complaining about his teeth hurting and he didn't sleep well but I thought it was just his molar.  We called the dentist and he said to give him some medicine and they will look at it in the morning.  We are thinking it is an impacted molar maybe, they will take xrays and see I guess.  Other than that we had a good day.  We went on a walk this morning and then went to the hobby lobby.  After lunch I worked on pulling a ton of grass out of the raspberries and it looks a lot better.  When Ruthie woke up we went to the park and we had a fun time.  We just took it slow and played and then walked around and looked at everything, it was fun.  I hope that everyone have a good Friday.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...