Wednesday, May 24, 2017

What a day

Well I have had a sore tooth for a few days so I decided to get it checked out.  So I called the dentist and the fit me in this morning. Turns out I have an abscessed tooth. Since it was in the same spot as the one I had last year he said I would have to go to a oral surgeon and get it cleaned out and maybe part of the root amputated. It sounded painful so I asked about getting it pulled and putting an implant in. He said that was fine also, so I  am doing that instead. Since it has an infection he wants it pulled soon, so a week from today I am going in. Sorry about the conflict with Isaac's graduation. Other than that it was just the usual. I hope everyone had a great day.  Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...