Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Next week we get Monday off

I thought that might give everyone courage for the week when they saw that next Monday is a holiday.  Rachel, I am sorry you don't feel good.  I hope you are OK.  If you need me to come up and help I can.  That is fun to have a picnic.  Ruth will be dressing herself very soon and she will put on what she wants to wear.  That might be pretty interesting.  Girls know what they want to wear for sure.  I wasn't sure what everyone was doing for the holiday.  If Casey needs to some we can take the kids, we are going to Kamas to help Karen put her ceiling fan in but that won't take a whole weekend unless they want to play up there.  I don't really have any plans at all.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  I can't believe how fast May is going.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...