Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Rain
We really ended up with a storm this evening. It rained and the wind blew. Karen I am glad you went in and got checked. That could have gotten out of control quickly. I talked with Isaac and he is good with have a graduation party on Monday. I thought we could swim and then I bought a piñata and we could have a party. I thought about going to Leatherby's for lunch. Would that be too much? Well everyone have a great Thursday. Love you all MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment