Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Early

I had to get up super early, 5:30, and set up flags for flag day today.  It went pretty fast and Jenn went so I got to talk with her which was fun.  The kids slept in today again, we were going to go to a fun thing at the library and story time up the canyon but we just didn't make it.  We did go to the park and run around.  The splash pad was open and looks really fun.  The boys didn't want to get their clothes wet but Ruthie walked around it for a bit.  Isaac didn't want to go to martial arts and Ruthie was napping so we skipped it.  I had to pick up the flag at 8 and it was nice to talk with Jenn again.  It was a pretty evening.  Thanks for meeting Sunday, it will be fun.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...