Sunday, June 11, 2017

Kinda a long day

We went and got grandma around 11:30 today and it was kind of hard.  Her organ is gone and her hutch and everything was all changed.  She wanted to go through a few things and see if we wanted them.  She had a couple precious moments and I said that Rachel collects them so I got them.  They are just tiny ones.  It was hard to see everything changed.  She was just kind of confused.  She wanted to go down to Annette's so we drove her down there and had lunch on the way.  We got to see the triplets.  They are cute.  It might be a couple of hard months ahead.  Deena and all her family are coming in July and staying at Grandmas.  That is going to be interesting.  7 people in her house that is all tore apart.  Crazy.  I guess Blaine and Kristen are coming every weekend and doing one room to get ready to show it.  Blaine is going to sell the house.   I am sorry that Oliver is still sick.  Poor little guy.  Get the airborne out.  That will help.  He just looks so sick and all grown up in his picture.  That is fun about the mud.  Kids just love to play in the mud.  Karen I was half way home before I remembered we hadn't done the weed and feed.  Sorry about that one.  Robin, I hope you had a nice weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...