Thursday, June 15, 2017

Nice Evening

Work was good, I got some stuff done and that always feels nice.  Dave is spending the night in the hospital.  They couldn't get the stones to pass.  Robin, dad and I meet the Gumm gang for dinner and it was nice.  I enjoyed being with everyone.  Thanks Robin for coming.  We went to Walmart to look for a blow up boat but they didn't have one.  Robin is going to take us to scheels tomorrow after work to look for one. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday.  Rachel that quilt should go into the fair, it is beautiful.  You do amazing work.  I can't believe that it is summerfest already.  I always loved going to that.  I am glad you went.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...