Thursday, June 15, 2017

Thursday

Karen, you could come to Logan Saturday if you wanted and spend the night.  I am not sure what time Sunday we are meeting up.  We were thinking of the north shore, it is a different one than we have gone to in the past.  Yesterday Oliver fell asleep at dinner and woke up at bed time.  He wouldn't go to sleep, I think he fell asleep at 1:30.  He was the first up at 8 and then he fell asleep at 6 tonight.  I don't think he has bathed all week he keeps falling asleep before bedtime.  We had a good day.  I babysat this morning and all the kids had a fun time.  We put colored water in oil and baked cookies.  After lunch I took the kids to summer-fest and we got a snow cone.  We had a really fun time.  They had a band by where we were eating and Isaac loved that.  We walked around and then they had a craft area for kids that was free.  We had a fun time.  We came home and gave Ruthie a nap and then took Isaac to martial arts.  Casey picked him up and then they got some firewood for camping tomorrow.  Casey mowed the lawn tonight and I took Ruthie and Isaac on a walk, Oliver was asleep.  Tomorrow their is a quilt show in Nibley I am going to take the kids to, it should be fun.  I finished the quilt from the quilt class.  I tried a new freemotion pattern, I am not very good but it turned out pretty good.  I did a scrappy binding and I really like that.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...