Monday, June 12, 2017

I did it

Well, I have been nervous to make reservations but I did it.  I think Rachel had a really good idea of half and half.  I got three rooms in Bakers.  That should give us plenty of room.  I think two of the rooms have mini kitchens in them.  Then two nights in Ely.  They have a pool there.  I went into work early today and worked my lunch hour.  I am now officially over my hours.  That is always nice.  Tomorrow dad has a stock holders meeting in the afternoon.  It is will interesting to see how that goes.  It seems weird to have work all week.  I have loved playing.  It was cold and mud rain here.  Karen that is weird you had snow.  I am so sorry that Oliver isn't feeling good.  I hope he kicks that soon.  It has been tough on him.  I did do laundry tonight.  I felt very ambitious.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...