Friday, June 16, 2017

Nice time

Robin came over after work and we went to a really good sandwich shop.  I had an artisan bread sandwich and it was good.  We went to Scheels afterwards and got a boat and yard yatzee.  We are going to have fun.  We are going to pick Robin up around 7 on Sunday so we should have a full day to play.  Karen is coming down to go to Costco so she can start making beef jerky for our vacation.  I am excited for that one.  I hope the boys have a fun time camping.  They look so grown up.  It won't be too much longer and Isaac really will be a scout.  Have a wonderful Saturday.  Thanks Robin for letting us go to Scheels with you.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...