Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Tuesday

It was really cold and windy today and then it cleared up this evening.  The kids all slept in which was nice. Oliver was the first to wake up so we just hung out for a while.  Isaac and Ruthie didn't wake up till 11 so it was lunch time practically.  Isaac had a play date with his friend for the ward and he had a fun time at their house.  Oliver wanted to go to lees while he was gone so we did that.  We walked to pick him up since it was clearing up and that was nice to get out a bit.  We made necklaces with the noodles we dyed and we tried the sugar crystals again.  It went better but I think I am putting the sugar in too fast.  I am going to try it again next week.  We went ice blocking for young women's and young mens combined and the beehives were in charge.  After scouts Casey helped me picked up some ice blocks which was nice.  The kids had a really fun time and it was fun to watch them.  Does Sunday sound ok for bear lake.  Should I call in sick to church?  Let me know what you guys think.  I finished the blocks for my quilting class.  Do you guys like them?  I like them, they are bright.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...