Monday, June 12, 2017

Vacation here we come

Thanks for getting the hotels all set up Mom, that is really exciting.  I think we are going to have so much fun.  Today it was windy and rainy all day which was nice for the kids to stay in and rest.  Oliver was up and moving more but still not 100%.  We took out the rock candy since there were so many sugar crystals growing everywhere.  The kids loved the candy and Isaac wanted to do it again so we tried it again but it was even worse so we just threw it away.  I called Dad and I we are going to try it again tomorrow with his suggestions, thanks Dad.  We also died some noodles and are going to make necklaces with them tomorrow.  My visiting teacher came this afternoon and it was good to talk with her.  Isaac had marital arts and we stayed and watched for a while.  It was good to watch him, he is doing better.  Oliver wanted to go to the cheese factory so we went their and Casey stopped on his way home and had a snack with us.  Oliver fell asleep in the car and he woke up throwing up at dinner time, poor guy.  I think the rootbeer milk was too much for him.  Everyone have a good night and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...