Sunday, June 11, 2017

The Weekend

Oliver is still not feel great so we just had a weekend at home.  Yesterday we tried to get the van inspected but we did it too late and everything closed early on Saturday.  I weeded a bit more and it is looking nice.  Isaac was playing with the water and mud and had a blast.  He kept getting stuck in it and loosing his sandals.   Today I sang in church and we didn't want Oliver to go and I could hold Ruthie while singing and Isaac didn't want to go if everyone wasn't going so I went by myself.  The singing went really well and I got a lot of compliments on how pretty it was.  I taught the lesson also but it was short since their were a lot of announcements about camp.  Then I had a long meeting after church but the one after was canceled which was nice.  Casey cleaned the kitchen and has been reorganizing the cabinets so he got a lot of stuff off of the counter and it looks really nice.  Isaac has been wanting a pet a lot.  Today he found a rolie polie and we turned the fish tank into a home for him and then added a hundred more.  He took it everywhere, even down the slide.   Ruthie seemed like she was coming down with the cold today but she was ok this afternoon.  The lady I babysit for had to move the day to Thursday so that worked out really good so Oliver has a chance to rest and get better.  Everyone have a great Monday.

Love
Rachel





I was sitting with Oliver and hand sewed the binding on this quilt so it is done.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...